Monday, May 11, 2009

4 Weeks Old!

I can't believe how fast the weeks have flown by. Oliver is such a doll! He sleeps mostly unless he's nursing. He's SUCH a mama's boy too! Allan finds it funny when he's holding him and Oliver's crying.... the second he passes him off to me... Oliver becomes silent. It's great! The downside to that however.... is if he's lying in the swing or in the pack n' play and wants mommy....eventually he will cry hard enough to where he holds his breath and his face turns red until I pick him up.... at which time all is silent again. LOL You'd never think a little 4w old baby can have such a bad temper and be so spoiled huh???!! :-P On the up side, he's sleeping 4-5hr blocks at night! He did have a growth spurt last week that lasted 2 days..... that was hard nursing him every 2hrs around the clock, but alas we survived it!

He's still just under 8lbs. I'll update this post once I measure his length and head circumference.

Here are some pics taken by my friend Steve. Gosh he's so cute!!! (You can click to enlarge)








2 comments:

Julie H said...

He's so freaking cute!

Kami said...

He is adorable honey! 4 weeks already??? WOW!

Kami