Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome to 13 Weeks AND the 2nd Trimester!!

YAY for 13w and 2nd tri!!! I am so grateful to have made it this far! This past week I have been feeling great. Occasional headaches, but it seems that caffeine keeps them away. Tough decision huh? Migraines or caffeine..... which would you take? The baby's movements have gotten stronger and more frequent. There also seems to be a pattern. Mid-morning about 10-11am and in the evenings between 6-8pm seem to be the most active times. It's pretty cool!

Tomorrow is moving day and I am so excited! I can't wait to get the nursery set up. We bought the crib yesterday. Too big of a deal on Craigs List to pass up. I'll post pictures after we get settled in this week. Allan has been FANTASTIC and doing just about all the packing....and not a single complaint. :-) Isn't he such a great hubby? Pray for him this weekend as all this packing and moving will catch up to him. Poor guy.

No comments: